Poornima S Chaturvedula
I am a master’s student at the University of Pennsylvania in the department of Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics. I am advised by Prof. Arratia (Penn Complex Fluids Lab) .My research involves CFD analysis using FVM/FEA software and post-processing study for Fluid and Heat Transfer problems. I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, India in 2021.
- CFD analysis of Evaporative Cooling Roof Chimney in collaboration with Weitzman School of Design.
Certifications and Awards
- President's Topper Gold Medal, Department of Mechanical Engineering for scoring highest CGPA during undergraduate studies
- Kulapati K.M. Munshi Award in Mathematics for securing highest grades in Central Board of Secondary Education Tenth Board
- Letter of Appreciation by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt. of India (MHRD) for scoring 10 CGPA in Central Board of Secondary Education Tenth Board, 2015
- Please contact me by email: email@example.com